Choosing the care centre that is right for you.
Clare Voluntary Nursing Homes Ireland
Please select the Nursing Home to suit your loved one.
• We recommend that you visit the residential centre you are thinking of. Bring the IrishNursingHomes.ie checklist of useful questions to help you find out as much as possible.
• Arrange a visit and take someone with you to get another view.
Good care providers will welcome questions.
• Talk to some of the people using the residence/facilities and see what they have to say.
• Talk to a trusted doctor or healthcare professional.
• Seek out the opinions and feedback of people who share your concerns, as this can be invaluable.
For further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website.
The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Below are some links relevant to the nursing home and the healthcare sectors.
Irish Nursing Homes is Irelands Nursing Home community!
The team at Irish Nursing Homes, comes from a diverse range of backgrounds: health care, publishing; marketing; website development.
Our experience as professionals is in designing successful websites that help simplify complex issues.
Our experience as people with families helps us to understand the difficult decisions we all face.
We have designed this website to help you learn as much about your options as possible, because we know the right questions to ask.