Sample Tips from our Guide section
Choosing the care centre that is right for you.
Waterford Private Nursing Homes in Ireland
Please browse through the Waterford Private Nursing Homes listed above to find the Nursing Home to suit your loved one.
• We recommend that you visit the residential centre you are thinking of. Bring the IrishNursingHomes.ie checklist of useful questions to help you find out as much as possible.
• Arrange a visit and take someone with you to get another view.
Good care providers will welcome questions.
• Talk to some of the people using the residence/facilities and see what they have to say.
• Talk to a trusted doctor or healthcare professional.
• Seek out the opinions and feedback of people who share your concerns, as this can be invaluable.
Feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website for further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland .
The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Also check out some other useful services:
Private Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland | Our Pledge to You
We undertake to provide a comprehensive resource that is informative, in-depth and as up-to-date as possible.
We will work to ensure all information is current and correct to the best of our ability. We will be responsive to feedback so that we are continually improving our service to you.