Choosing the Care Centre
Choosing the care centre that is right for you.
• We recommend that you visit the residential centre you are thinking of. Bring the IrishNursingHomes.ie checklist of useful questions to help you find out as much as possible.
• Arrange a visit and take someone with you to get another view.
Good care providers will welcome questions.
• Talk to some of the people using the residence/facilities and see what they have to say.
• Talk to a trusted doctor or healthcare professional.
• Seek out the opinions and feedback of people who share your concerns, as this can be invaluable.
Choosing the Care Centre | Your Nursing Homes in Ireland Guide
For further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website.
The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Also check out some other useful services:
Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland and Our Irish Health System
Leadership comes in many guises. True leadership must have at its core an integrity and a heart.
We expect our Irish Health System, acting as a leader, guide and mentor,
to look to it's people with an outstretched hand.
It should assist and support in every way possible and together we will achieve those very high goals we all deserve
We must always strive for a better health and overall care for everyone.
We must continually challenge our standards of safety and the quality of our health services